DualschockRejectDualschockReject

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

The perfect submission for Valentine's Day. I could not have done it any better. The animation was great, very well made and it kind of gives you the oppurtunity to feel how the princess feels, since when she is sad the animation is nearly colourless and grey, and when she is happy it is full of colours.
Good choice with the music too. The voice acting is not bad at all, but you could get a better microphone and you talk a bit soft, don't be afraid to get louder with your voice when you are supposed to narate something! :-) Good job!

exninja123 responds:

thank you for the comment and for the tip! :D

Haxors (Minecraft Short) Haxors (Minecraft Short)

The movie was great, since I have not seen a minecraft film/short in 3D here on Newgrounds. So the animation was great, but there were some flaws in the voice acting, maybe a better microphone could help. And when the two people were standing in front of the guy's house , the whole scene looked like a photograph and therefore you could not catch the full effect in that scene. Even though it's short it's still worth watching.

PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6 PKMN: World of Chaos EP 6

A Really Good Pokemon Movie Probably The Best

This is a very well done animation, good fluid and it has quality. The voice acting is great the voice actors really make you feel like they are actually experiencing the situation you are currently watching visually. I also agree with EnergyEmerald combining 2D & 3D is REAL AWSOME. And the interactive battle system is also pretty new to me. It's like a flash game in a movie, cool idea.
And also It's nice that you put in a bit of humor here and there to keep the audience entertained. And since I love Pokemon I really enjoyed this movie and the battle sequences.

My Conclusion Is: This Is Really Stepping Up To A New Definition Of Movies On Newgrounds.

Great Stuff, Keep It Up.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

Geuss What He Would Say....

I Like Trains!!!!!. Okay, on to the review:

Very neat idea to make an official song to a asdf movie and It kind of fits, because in the latest asdf movies I find the "I Like Trains" part was the best. Even though the animations are only black & white they are still as good as they were in the asdf movies. The audio is of course very nice. The song is not only good because of the music. It's good because you can at least understand the lyrics.

And The Rumor Is True.. The Train Wheels Are Going Backwards

MonkeyFriedHalloweenShow MonkeyFriedHalloweenShow

Very Good Animation, I Must Say

The animation is very nicely detailed and fluid. The voice acting is very good too, good microphone the sound really comes out clearly. Even the background is sort of detailed witch is nice and sound effects are cool. The jokes are ACTUALLY funny and have very nice humor. And just like asdf Movie it has the perfect mix of comedy & Randomness.

My only problem is: on some cartoons It kind of steps away from the halloweeny feeling and then the movie totally switches the topic.

Nice Animation & Good Work

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Well, to keep the energy and randomness, I try to switch the subject, comedy style and art a bit for every sketch, which is why I occasionaly step away from pure Halloween themes.
Makes it more unpredicteble.