DualschockRejectDualschockReject

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Lab of the Dead Lab of the Dead

One Of The Best Games Made From Evil-Dog

But still Punk-O-Matic 2 tops them all, but on to the review.
I like the Tamagochi idea, very creative to put a little twists and turns in there and a decent story. The zombies are animated very good and seem very much real-life-ish. My negative stuff to say is that the mood/hunger/etc. and Research Points go up waaay too slowly, so if anyone wants to complete this game he must have loads of free time on his hands, and that's a wonder cause nowadays free time is luxury.

But All & All Great Game

-Dualschock

Evil-Dog responds:

But if games become just quick play throughs it's kinda boring..you don't have to play it all in one shot

Continuity Continuity

Nice And Creative Game, But Hard

It's actually a nice idea for a puzzle game. I couldn't have come up with a better one myself. Music is a bit too sad for me cause there is nothing sad about or in the game. It's very hard and you probably have to play a level for like 10 times or more to finally understand what to do.

1 Fault: It really lacks instructions they are not even in the description witch makes you hopelessly press all the buttons on your keyboard until you find the right one. So for the next game: PLEASE INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS!

Good Game but has it's downs.

-Dualschock

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Yay! More blue elephants!

This game is similar to "This Is The Only Level", only with LOADS of Badges and LOADS of Achievements. Also, for this game, the motto is: Think outside the box. It really helps. And, I agree with Tribal, this game DOES require a save button, for when someone just shuts your PC down, or you have to go somewhere. And another thing that's cool is: When you have all the badges, they resemble the picture of a African Elephant. Very cool.

I would say the people who would like this, have to have a bit of time on their hands, or it works if your just bored.

Another awsome game from jmtb02! :)

This is the Only Level II This is the Only Level II

More adventures in singularity! :)

Whoever made this game, has to be real clever. This is a kind of "think outside the box" game. Don't just start doing something. READ the text it says under the level. Then it's actually pretty easy to beat. It's a great time waster. My opinion is it's not that great, but a good game to play when your bored.

And, I agree with DRUMST1CK103, this game DOES require skill and lateral thinking.
It requires INSANE logic, like The Impossible Quiz.

Cool game, great time-waster.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Better then WWE

You get many combat games alike like this one, but Newgrounds Rumble is the true face in the crowd. There are so many reasons that make this game Newgrounds unique. I find Good and Evil have their own good sides and bad sides and It's okay by me. My favorite characters of the Good side are Tankman & Fancy Pants Man and the best character of the Evil side is Convict. I could say a bucketful of other reasons, but these are one of the best reasons what make this game is so Newgrounds realistic.

My only negative part is the action camera. When your in action camera mode, for one moment your beating the shit out of your opponent, and then the next second he has the invincibility powerup without you even seeing it. I think that could be fixed. BUT there are SO many good reasons to give this game a 10, and, I can say with ease: This is the best fighting game I ever played in my life. No game could match up to this.

Perfect score.

Vector Stunt Vector Stunt

Hmmm... this looks awfully familiar.

This game is very similar to Audiosurf, only even BETTER!
These kind of games always have something that make them very unique.
It's awsome to listen to your favorite tune while playing a game.
It's also fun and addicting to play. I do know some REALLY annoying music here on NG that keeps playing in games OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again.

In this game it's like a level editor: You can craft the level as you please.
Cool idea for making a NG edition of Audiosurf.
My only negative thing is: You could put in a few more ramps to last in pilot mode a little longer.

Keep it up DigYourOwnGrave! :)