DualschockRejectDualschockReject

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

-= Castellum =- -= Castellum =-

Thanks For The Download!

Pretty sweet even though I've heard a bit through your SoundCloud. But a free download is pretty sweet. Thanks! On to the review:

Melody 10/10 : Very creative and complex, you kind of get this japanise animie feeling to it (I don't watch em' though). Nice and builds itself up very nicely to.

Drop: 8/10: It's great and all, but you overused this "Uh" sample a bit too much and it kind of gets on your nerves later in the song. And also the drop also gets a bit repetitive to me and your at some point just a bit tired of hearing it. But still, it kicks ass.

Beat 10/10: Very nice dubstep beat, keeps your head bobbing for quite a while, and it sounds very loud and nice and clear and for me it just sounds so clean too.

Thoughts: It kind of reminds me of you and some other people running through a crowded city aimlessly and blindfolded hoping to get to the end in one piece for the 1 Mio. $$$. And not getting hit by a car or a sign or something, Blood fills the streets and you were thankfully the only one who could make it through the intense speedrun.

Final Comment: Overall Kick Ass Song But Can Get A Bit Repetitive. 9/10

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks for that lengthy review, man! :) I couldn't agree more with what you've said.

Glad you're still digging the tunes and I hope to hear more from you in the future! My apologies for such a short response, but I'm a bit busy at the moment... I shouldn't really even be responding to this right now... Hahahaha

-= El Chupacabra =- -= El Chupacabra =-

Daft Punk....Yeah

Sounds very much like Daft Punk style a HouseDubstepElectro song (HDE) with interesting beats and combos to it. The kicks on this one could have been better a not that typical kick beat would have fitted more into this song. The bass this time is not so epic. But very interesting and that's what kept me hooked onto the song.

It reminds me of top secret agency stuff like James Bond and top secret missions and all that. And it also reminds me of the groundbreaking technology we have today or at least some cool inventions in my head (For Ex: Holograms, TRON Bikes, Super Suits and Hover Boots)
You get pretty nice little films in your head with this song. :-)

Great, Creative & Interesting But Could Have Used A Bit More Finer Things To Become A "Perfect" Song (Does Not Mean It Has To Always Be That Way, Just An Opinion)

TheBiocide responds:

Fair enough, man! That was a really thorough review; my favorite, kind ;) I'd like to write you an equally-thorough response, but sometimes the words just don't come... Hahaha, all I can say really, is just the usual "thanks". I really do appreciate it, man!

-= Smolder =- -= Smolder =-

Smolder...Cool Name :D

It's nice that every song from you is different no song sounds too alike. The kicks are nice and crispy and have some nice oompfh so you did good on that one.
Great FX on this one too. The bass is like on every track of yours the one that takes the cake. Great, not too normal and creative. It's actually quite nice that your Dubstep sounds different then other great Dubstep artists (Ex: xKore Skrillex etc.)

This song's mood is also pretty interesting the wobble bass at the beginning drifts into this melancholy feeling with the whole distortion and so on. But then it starts to sound more and more like a fighting theme that would fit to a hectic Call Of Duty game or something. And when the bass drops it kind of reminds me of an epic fight. It also kind of gives me courage.

Cool Track My Man Keep Up Skrillex II :D

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks man! That was an awesome review. I love it when people break down my tracks like that. It gives really interesting insight on what I'm doing right and wrong.

Thanks again. Much love <3

Envy - Flare (Preview) Envy - Flare (Preview)

Very Nice Preview

Although at some points it sounds like a ongoing loop to me. The melody and both the drum tracks combine good together and they are also very well made. I give you a tip for the full song of putting in more variations to the song cause like I said above, there are no real differences between the different parts of the song.

But Still A Very Neat Preview & I'm Looking Forward To The Full Release

DJH0 - MPOA [final] DJH0 - MPOA [final]

Epic Track!!!

The drum beat is very nice and hardkore and I love that bass. The voice effects are great. Really A nice track that you can jam off too, If I want to be serious, I would like this as my permanent ringtone so you can have someting to listen too when random people call :-) It's nice how you create many different parts, and all of them are very creative and well made. The best part for me is when It gets to the robotic voices and the dubstep really kicks in.

Great Song, Make More Of These!

-= Infernal =- -= Infernal =-

Sorry For A Not So Early On Review This Time

I never knew you would upload stuff so quickly so I really did not expect this track.
Anyways: I don't like this song very much cause first of all the voice is WAAAAY out of tune, and it's kind of disturbing cause it shuts off the whole song for a couple of moments. The drums are good but not awsome, you could have added a bit more oompfh in them this time. The bassline really fits to that kind of Drum & Bass style I l ike it, the uptempo of the song kind of keeps it going. And some parts of this song are really empty you could have fixed them. Don't think I'm saying that this song sucks, It's still a good piece just to not suddenly de-motivate you. The thing I like about your tunes is you really put emotions in them and you can really feel that your songs are made by heart.

P.S. A song idea: I'd like you to make a revisit to some 2010 tunes and smash them all together into one epic song. That would be cool.

Nice Song & Cool YouTube Channel (maybe I'll make one and subscribe.)

Cheers Taylor :)

TheBiocide responds:

Hey, now! Good to see a nice, lengthy review from you, man.

And yes, as much as I hate to say it, I regret the vocal sample I used :'c That, however, is an easy fix. I don't think the fact that rest of the song stops for it is as much an issue though. But in the end I suppose that's all personal preference...

Thanks again for the review, dude. Be on the look out for some tunes in the (possibly near) future!

-= Buried Alive =- -= Buried Alive =-

Sorry For Not Giving You A 10 But It's My Opinion

Even though it's unfinished no song is 100% perfect. OK first of all:

Good Sides: The Drum Beat is very nice it really has enough oomph in it to make it sound good and cool wubby bass.

Bad Sides: The beginning loop is about a minute long and it gets boring and repetitive same with the wubby bass try to add some different sounds to the beginning loop and bass loop. It was the same problem with Armadillo.

Misc. Sides: You're beginning to step away from the Deadmau5-ish gender and moving on to Skrillex. It's not a bad thing though.

Oh, and NOW finally my audio got submitted. I've been waiting for like nearly a month. You can check it out if you want. Does NOT mean you have too.

P.S I'm still the Dualschock you know but just slapped Reject at the back cause my first account was banned from submitting to the Audio Portal.

P.P.S Question: How do you make that wub-wub-wub bass? and one last thing: I have you in my contacts list for any questions or feedback I want to mail you.

Best Wishes

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, man! Nice to see a review so early on!

I appreciate the review, you give some pretty good criticism. The problems you mentioned were all things I had planned on fixing but obviously I can't now :/ (Especially that empty intro!) This song was still very, very early in, but it was developed enough that I figured it'd be a waste not to upload it. I figured maybe some people would enjoy it :)

Thanks again for your input, my friend. It's always welcome.